English language and Communication

Hello learners! I am Kosha Bhatt, the student of English Department - Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar university- Bhavnagar. On the very auspicious occasion of the teachers' day on 5th September, 2022, we were asked to prepare a video lesson. All the students celebrated the day with zealous activities. Here I have prepared a YouTube video, Ted.Ed. lesson, and the quiz. As communication and English language plays a vital role into our lives, I've tried doing justice to the subject. I hope that you all will be able to learn something from this.

My YouTube video : 



My Ted.ed. lesson : https://ed.ted.com/on/gmojtdh6

I request all the learners and friends to go through lesson and do not forget to appear in the quiz wherein after your successful submission, you will be mailed an e-certificate for you active participation in the aforesaid activity.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts